We are currently looking to recruit for an 8-10 week internship during the Summer months.
The role would involve helping to develop aspects of a new business internet telephony solution, exactly what it would involve doing would depend on the skills / interest of the successful applicant. The aspects (and technologies) involved are:
- Web application design (JQuery/Scala+Lift)
- VoIP systems (Asterisk+Kamailio+others)
- Embedded Linux (Busybox/C)
- Various integration tasks (mainly scripting using Python + Twisted and a few other languages)
- Working with various bits of VoIP hardware to debug compatibility issues etc.
The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in systems topics, knowledge of one or more of the technologies mentioned above, and be able to self start and work independently within a fairly fast-moving environment. Previous experience of VoIP technologies would be beneficial.
The role would be based at the Loho Ltd office on Kings Hedges Road, Cambridge, with flexible working hours and a competitive salary. For more information or to apply please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Please note we do not accept referrals from recruitment companies