Voice over IP (VoIP)
We are a member of ITSPA (The Internet Telephony Service Providers Association), and specialise in providing reliable, fully supported telephony solutions based on VoIP technology. While often overlooked as an option, when properly designed, installed and configured VoIP is a very reliable, flexible and low-cost solution to many business communication needs. We can provide:
- Simple number forwarding and/or IVR (phone menu): You can purchase a freephone, local, national or international number or numbers and we can provide call forwarding from those numbers to any landline, mobile or even international destination at very competitive call costs. If you have multiple departments or people in the organisation we can provide a menu for the caller to select extensions.
- Conference facilities: We can provide you with one or many fully featured conference rooms for you and your clients to dial into for group calls.
- Phone systems – We can provide a number of basic phone and/or PBX solutions at very competitive rates. If necessary we can use your existing phones and incorporate home/remote workers.
- Custom development: We have extensive experience with most industry standard VoIP systems and can provide development and optional hosting of custom phone-in interactive data gathering such as voting systems, questionnaires or anything else you can think of!
- NEW! Mobile services: Based on the Three network, we can offer a service which allows you to have any number of mobile phones appear directly as extensions on your new/existing phone system - allowing low-cost calls between employees both in and out the office and much more!
We can provide the following fax services, either in addition to our other VoIP services, or standalone:
- Email-to-fax: We can provide you with a low-cost service which sends a fax to any number you specify from an email – supporting word documents (.doc), PDFs and other file and image formats – saving you time, money and paper!
- Fax-to-email: We can provide you with a freephone, local or national number or numbers which will deliver faxes to an email inbox of your choice.
We can provide a range of SMS solutions tailored to your needs:
- SMS-to-email: We can provide an incoming local, mobile or national number or numbers – or combine the service with your existing Loho VoIP service – to forward on any SMS text message received to an email inbox of your choice.
- Email-to-SMS: We can provide you with a low-cost service which sends SMS text messages to any number you specify from an email – saving your fingers on that small phone, or allowing your business to send multiple, or regular messages to your clients – for example to send appointment confirmations, work status messages, etc.
- Custom development: We have extensive experience with SMS applications such as voting and registration, or anything else you can think of, and can work with you to provide a solution that meets your needs.
- SMS API: We can provide you with access to a simple API to allow you to send and/or receive SMS messages from your own applications.